HTU31 – Humidity and Temperature Sensor
TE Connectivity has designed the HTU31, one of the smallest and most accurate humidity sensors on the market. The HTU31 provides fast response time, precision measurement, low hysteresis and sustained performance even when exposed to extreme temperature (-40° to 125°C) and humidity environments (0%-100%). The HTU31 humidity sensor includes both digital (D) and analogue (V) versions and combines multiple functions and various interfaces (I²C, analogue, voltage output) with an application-friendly operating voltage range (3.3-5.5 V with 5 V typical) and a small footprint of 2.5 x 2.5 x 0.9mm.
- Product Type: Relative Humidity & Temperature
- Supply Voltage (Peak): 6 V
- Current Consumption: 0.76 mA
- Humidity Operating Range: 0 – 100 %RH
- Operating Temperature Range: -40°C – 125°C