EMC, EMF Safety, RF Testing
Narda Safety Test Solutions (Narda-STS) is a leading supplier of measuring equipment in the EMF Safety, RF Test & Measurement and EMC sectors.
Narda-STS Italy is also known by the well-established brand PMM and offers instruments for determining the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of devices.
- EMI Receivers, Full and Pre Compliance, covering from 10 Hz to 18 GHz
- Click Analyser, Four-channel with integrated LISN and full CISPR calibrator
- LISN & Voltage Probes from 9 kHz to 400 MHz and up to 500 A
- Antennas for use with EMI Receivers, from 9 kHz to 18 GHz
- RF Immunity systems (Conducted, Radiated, Automotive)
- RF Generators, EMI Signal 9 kHz – 3 GHz, Magnetic Field 50/60 Hz 1200 A
- RF Power Amplifiers and Power Sensors
- EP-600 series Wideband Electric Field Probes, from 5 kHz to 26.5 GHz
Narda-STS is the world renowned leading manufacturer of measuring equipment for electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields, owning more than 95% of all published patents for measuring such fields.
- Selective Radiation Meters: Portable Spectrum Analysers for the identification and monitoring of individual contributors, from 9 kHz to 6 GHz
- Broadband Meters: Survey Meters that are ideal to survey environments with very wide frequency ranges, from 1 Hz to 60 GHz
- Area Monitors: Selective and Broadband Meters that are designed to be deployed in the field and to remotely perform long term surveys
- Personal Protection: The NEW Radman 2LT and Radman 2XT and the Nardalert S3 products are designed to be worn on the body and to warn users of possible high RF Fields
Narda-STS introduces the NEW SignalShark series of high-performance compact RF Test & Measurement Instruments.
- Portable Spectrum Analyser: The NEW SignalShark 3310 Handheld is a high-performance portable spectrum analyser and real-time analyser that covers 8 kHz – 8 GHz.
- Remote Spectrum Analyser: The NEW SignalShark 3320 Remote offers the same RF performance as the 3310 Handheld and is packaged for remote operation.
- DF Antennas: Available for use with the SignalShark 3310 with software that allows for the identification and localisation of emitters.
- Auto DF Antennas: The NEW ADFA Auto-DF Antennas allow quick and reliable RF signal localisation and can be vehicle-mounted.
DS Instruments designs and manufactures unique RF Test Equipment that is compact, affordable and reliable, making it attractive to engineers and technicians in aerospace, education, military, communications, and laboratories. Their most popular instruments are completely controllable via USB PC GUI, automated SCPI COM port commands, Ethernet connection and front push-buttons, making them some of the most flexible devices on the market.
- Digital Attenuators – Frequencies up to 22 GHz, Attenuation up to 90 dB
- Frequency Counters – Frequencies up to 7 GHz
- Broadband Hybrid Mixers – Frequencies up to 40 GHz
- Phase Shifters – Frequencies up to 18 GHz, Phase shifting up to 355 °
- Reference Sources – Ultra-stable 4 x 10MHz plus 2 x phase-locked 100MHz ultra-low phase-noise outputs
- RF Power Meters – Frequencies up to 8 GHz
- RF Signal Generators – Frequencies up to 30 GHz
- RF Tracking Generators – Frequencies up to 12 GHz
- RF Switches – Frequencies up to 20 GHz, SP4T
- Amplifiers – Frequencies up to 20 GHz, Gain Control options