EMC, EMF Safety, RF Testing
Narda Safety Test Solutions (Narda-STS) is a leading supplier of measuring equipment in the EMF Safety, RF Test & Measurement and EMC sectors.
Narda-STS Italy is also known by the well-established brand PMM and offers instruments for determining the electromagnetic compatibility (EMC) of devices.
- EMI Receivers, Full and Pre Compliance, covering from 10 Hz to 18 GHz
- Click Analyser, Four-channel with integrated LISN and full CISPR calibrator
- LISN & Voltage Probes from 9 kHz to 400 MHz and up to 500 A
- Antennas for use with EMI Receivers, from 9 kHz to 18 GHz
- RF Immunity systems (Conducted, Radiated, Automotive)
- RF Generators, EMI Signal 9 kHz – 3 GHz, Magnetic Field 50/60 Hz 1200 A
- RF Power Amplifiers and Power Sensors
- EP-600 series Wideband Electric Field Probes, from 5 kHz to 26.5 GHz
Narda-STS is the world renowned leading manufacturer of measuring equipment for electric, magnetic, and electromagnetic fields, owning more than 95% of all published patents for measuring such fields.
- Selective Radiation Meters: Portable Spectrum Analysers for the identification and monitoring of individual contributors, from 9 kHz to 6 GHz
- Broadband Meters: Survey Meters that are ideal to survey environments with very wide frequency ranges, from 1 Hz to 60 GHz
- Area Monitors: Selective and Broadband Meters that are designed to be deployed in the field and to remotely perform long term surveys
- Personal Protection: The NEW Radman 2LT and Radman 2XT and the Nardalert S3 products are designed to be worn on the body and to warn users of possible high RF Fields
Narda-STS introduces the NEW SignalShark series of high-performance compact RF Test & Measurement Instruments.
- Portable Spectrum Analyser: The NEW SignalShark 3310 Handheld is a high-performance portable spectrum analyser and real-time analyser that covers 8 kHz – 8 GHz.
- Remote Spectrum Analyser: The NEW SignalShark 3320 Remote offers the same RF performance as the 3310 Handheld and is packaged for remote operation.
- DF Antennas: Available for use with the SignalShark 3310 with software that allows for the identification and localisation of emitters.
- Auto DF Antennas: The NEW ADFA Auto-DF Antennas allow quick and reliable RF signal localisation and can be vehicle-mounted.